This is a summary of our recent event – Keys to Digital, Social Media and Content Marketing Success
Shel Holtz, one of world’s most renowned corporate communicators provides an overview of the social, digital and content marketing landscape as it exists today – and what it will most likely look like tomorrow.
His presentation contains these topics:
• Where to invest your resources to generate the greatest benefit
• How to take advantage of the eroding barriers between earned, owned, paid, and social media when developing a content marketing strategy
• The importance of mobile and context in developing 21st-century communication programs
• Why the new mantra must be “every employee engaged”
• Why staffing for specific competencies is a vital activity
Shel’s presentation and others are available on IABC UK’s Slideshare
Follow the Twitter discussion via @iabcuk #digisocial
Watch all our videos- IABC UK YouTube channel
About Shel Holtz
Director of Holtz Communication + Technology, and an Accredited Business Communicator, he has extensive experience across strategic corporate and employee communications, corporate public relations, crisis communications, media relations, financial communications, marketing communications, change communications, and compensation and benefit communications.
He has authored six communication-focused books, including “Tactical Transparency”, Corporate Conversations”, “Blogging for Business” and “Public Relations on the Net”. He is currently co-authoring “Beyond Sharing”, a book about the emerging collaborative economy.
Shel is also a prolific blogger and a pioneer podcaster. He launched “For Immediate Release”, the first communication-themed podcast, nine years ago. He is a founding fellow of the Society for New Communication Research and, among other accolades, a Fellow of the IABC.
More information: http://holtz.com/